CBSE declared class 10th result today- 3rd August 2021 at noon. Class 10th – a stage from where a student takes his/her first step towards their career path. Let’s talk about this furthermore. 10th board exams make a person calmer and mentally strong. It teaches you how to conquer stress. Don’t think of it as an exam rather think of it as a preparation for a new path. These exams evaluated by teachers which make you understand your ability and performance. The motive behind all this is to make you understand that these marks did not determine your career.
Student’s reactions on delaying of result:
We all have been aware of the delay of the class 10th results. To start with, CBSE firstly declared the result was expected by July 20th but later the board announced that the results might get delayed. Frustrated and tense students have their own opinion on this.
- “The delay in declaration of results in adding up to the excitement and nervousness with each passing hour.”- Yashika Gupta, a student of Allahabad’s Maharishi Patanjali Vidya Mandir (MPVM).
- “We are keeping our fingers crossed. It’s not about clearing the exams for us, it’s about how well we fare as compared to our friends and expectations.”- Shivansh Tripathi of Ganga Gurukulam School
The much awaited result is here. Central Board Of Secondary Education (CBSE) declared its class 10th result on 3rd August, 2021 at 12 a.m. Unlike before, the CBSE made the announcement without any meme. Keeping the pandemic in mind, the board had cancelled all the exams and the students have been evaluated on the basis of internal assessment. The Result is spectacular as nearly all students have passed the exam. We can call it the best result of CBSE class 10th.
The result is available on the following websites:
Students can also check results at mobile apps including UMANG app, digilocker App, IVRS. To check results via SMS, students need to send cbse10 their roll number to 7738299899.
- As compared to the last year over 99.04% of students have passed out of 21,467 students.
- 2, 00,962 students have scored more than 90%.
- 57,824 students have scored 95% and above.
- Talking about region-wise, Trivandrum is the champion of all regions as it has the highest pass percentage with over 99.99% of students clearing the exam.
- Bengaluru is the second highest region with 99.96% pass percentage.
- The Kendriya Vidyalaya (KVs) has a 100% pass percentage while Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya (JNVs) has a 99.99% pass percentage.
- Once again girls have outrun the boys by 0.35%. 99.24% of girls have cleared the exam while 98.89% of boys have passed the exam.
26841 students out of 21.5 lakh students who have enrolled in private mode, their results are not out yet. Furthermore, about 16639 students’ results are under process.
It is not at all possible that all students are happy with their results. CBSE has a way for them. For all the students who are not satisfied with their results, they can apply for special exams. The registration process for the same will begin soon at cbse.nic.in. the exam schedule for these exams will be released very soon.