This week, 16 startups selected for Google For Startups Accelerator (GFA). Out of 700 applicants, those 16 startups have been shortlisted. Further, the startups will be mentored and supported for three months by Google and industry mentors. The ongoing support includes access to Google teams, assistance with project tech, machine learning support, UX. Also design mentorship, networking opportunities, PR support, and more.
Above all, Official statement from Google said that over 80 startups graduated from the GFS Accelerator, raising a total of over $1.9 Billion in funding. Moreover, Startup Accelerator, launched in India in 2016, has accepted up to ten startups per cohort. In the fourth cohort, which has an expanded scope, up to 20 startups selected. In addition, these are working on solutions for the post-Covid landscape in India. With focus on health tech, fintech, edtech, agritech, retail, and SaaS startups.
In conclusion, In class 4, the 20 startups that were selected for the program were Antwak, BharatAri, BlackLight Games, Decoder, Factors.ai, Foxy.in, Gram Powder, InnerHour, Leher, Lokal, Math Buddy, Mera Cashier, Mosaic Wellness, myHQ, Navia Life Care, Orowealth, Virohan, Wellthy Therapeutics, Womaniya, and Zeo Auto.
List of the selected Startups for class 5:
- EkinCare: Enterprise ready, end to end, holistic virtual care platform for payers like employers, insurance companies etc. to save healthcare costs, and increase end user engagement
- AgNext: Building trust, speed and transparency in food transactions across the agriculture supply chain using AI-based rapid food quality assessments.
- Goals101: Making banking delightful, automated and contextual.
- OkCredit: A digital bookkeeping solution for small businesses, making selling on credit easier for them.
- Nemocare Wellness: Ending all preventable neonatal and maternal deaths in the developing world by building affordable, accurate, continuous smart monitoring wearables
- Zypp Electric: Making last-mile deliveries go electric
- Bolo Live (Bolo Indya): Live streaming app for next 500 Mn internet users of India, enabling them to transform their social capital to financial independence by monetising their content and fan base.
- Yoda: Instagram for learning
- Hypd: Content to commerce platform, for the See It-Like It-Buy It generation!
- EloElo: Creator-driven vernacular social gaming platform that brings traditional Indian activities/ games online and enables creators to monetise their talent effectively
- Aquaconnect: Full-stack aquaculture technology venture to offer data-driven farm advisory and marketplace solutions to fish and shrimp farmers
- Bullet: Combining the convenience of UPI payment system with the power of credit for daily spends
- MedCords: Family’s first digital touchpoint for affordable primary diagnosis and quick medicine delivery.
- LegitQuest: B2B legal database solution provider
- KareXpert: A fully integrated hospital in the cloud – GSuite for hospitals of any size
- Walrus: Digital bank for the Indian youth